Thursday, September 1, 2011

And the winner is....

Almost as good as the Olympics!! Floor acts and aerial acts.
Oops, maybe I should have compared them to a circus?!
































I have no idea how the squirrel got up to the bird feeder hanging from the eave. I believed the large feeders were safe after I moved them from the Shepherd's Hooks to the eave of the roof. I was shocked when I saw him five feet from the ground!! Squirrel-friend let me get close, gave me a big grin, and said (again) "I'm the boss." ~~~ From the balcony, a Cardinal chirps. From the sidelines, a bunny wonders if he can join the show.


















Granted, the pictures are not very good (too dark). 1) The scene is back-lit; 2) I couldn't use flash because some (most) of the pictures have the glass patio door between me and the "performers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!