Monday, December 5, 2011

Squirrel news

The squirrels disappeared for a couple of weeks. I missed them terribly!! I asked questions of longtime residents here at JAARS and was told the squirrels were gathering acorns for the winter--or hibernating. I was thrilled when they reappeared about ten days ago AND put out their food again (packed away). I've had four at one time... recently. You can see that I pamper the squirrels. (I didn't put out the chair with squirrel feeder but scatter corn and sunflower seeds on the patio.) ~~ Check my earlier blog for the complete story regarding my relationship with the cute little critters.

Comment: Even after a phone call to Windstream, I'm still having a problem uploading pictures!! This squirrel picture was the best of ten that I attempted to add to this blog message. I'll keep trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!