Saturday, November 21, 2009

Evaluating the trip

I spent many hours yesterday--and all day today--preparing the blog with details of my recent trip. It's 5:55 PM as I publish this.

I needed this trip to evaluate items I should add--and things to remove because they are taking up too much space.

It was an expensive trip compared to my customary travels. Spending the night in an RV Park is a luxury I reserve for Rallies.

~~~~~~~~~~ $_88.00 for camping (*)
~~~~~~~~~~ $108.00 at Peco Campers (one time expense)
~~~~~~~~~~ $128.00 at Earth Fare (a rare expense)
~~~~~~~~~~ $168.00 for gas
~~~~~~~~~~ _______
~~~~~~~~~~ $492.00 plus some minor cash purchases at Wal-Mart, Cici's, Panera & gift shops

(*) I was checking Stone Mountain Park for a possible future Rally site.

On the positive side: I saw magnificent scenery!! We can't put a price tag on a spectacular mountain gorge with beautiful waterfalls, or an awesome sunset. Furthermore, making new friends is priceless!!

~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!