Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tin Can Tourist Rally

Tin Can Tourist Rally at Bradenton, Florida. It brought back so many memories!! For years my family-of-four lived in a Spartanette and moved it from Army base to Army base. Moved from Colorado to California to Massachusetts, to Washington state, and back to California. In an earlier era, the Scotty, and Shasta, and Winabego were common for camping trips. Who would have dreamed they would become collectors items?? ~~ The parking lot was empty when I arrived (and I'm at the very far end) but cars were waiting for a space when I departed. ~~ Finally: A late lunch at Panera. ~~ Two hundred sixty-four miles round trip today. Prior to this, only three hundred twenty-seven miles driven since I arrived at Wycliffe Associates on November 12th.










































2 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures!! next time I want to go with you:-) Love you!! milagros

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!