Friday, November 12, 2010

Heaven, I'm in Heaven !!

There's a song with words to the effect: "Heaven, I'm in Heaven." That's the way I feel at 5:00 PM, Friday, November 12th, 2010!! ~~ (Postscript, 11/14/10: Not all the words apply but you get my gist?! I originally wrote "There's a hymn..." but research proved me wrong. I love Google!!)

I arrived at Wycliffe Associates about 3:00 and was quickly shown my site. I barely had enough time--before 4 o'clock--to get my computer programmed (by their technicians) so I have WiFi for the weekend. Yes, WiFi at my campsite (and it is fast). I believe I even have cable TV although I haven't strung the lead-in and attempted to connect my little TV. ****First things first!!**** I wanted to let the whole wide world know that it was 75 or 76 degrees as I unhitched the T@B & KIA, lowered the stabilizers, attached the electric cord, etc., etc. I was doing all while wearing my Great Smoky Mountains short-sleeve T-shirt (no sweater, no jacket). ~~ I am so excited about everything I've seen, and experienced, so far!! This is a beautiful campus!! ~~ I'm praising God for this new and wonderful gift!!

I often tell the following story (originally heard in Church, or read in a Christian publication): An individual died and went to Heaven. Jesus was showing them everything--far and wide. Finally He took the individual to their mansion. Inside were beautifully wrapped boxes of all sizes and shapes. Imagine the most elaborate wrapping and decorations. When the individual inquired "What's all this?" Jesus said, "These are all the gifts we wanted to give you while you were still on earth. You never unwrapped them." After sharing that story, I add this postscript: "I'm always eager to unwrap the gifts that my Heavenly Father has for me!!"

~~~~~
Last two pictures: The restrooms and showers, and laundry room, as seen from my campsite. My campsite as seen from the restrooms, showers, and laundry room.









4 comments:

  1. Very good to hear you got there ok. What a fine looking place! D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to stay. Actually, it has been 80 degrees here in southern IL. We took the T@B to Rend Lake, IL, for my birthday yesterday. The Lord blessed us with a gorgeous sunset! We brought shorts and flip flops. Can't believe it!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great having you visit with us in NC. You have beautiful accomadations in Florida. We hope to see you soon. Be sure and visit the Holy Land Experince. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful campus. Weather sounds great. Enjoy. Many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!