Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yentl

I just watched Yeltl on TV. It has been twenty-eight years since I saw the film in a movie theater in Pasadena, California (with my son and daughter-in-law). I loved the movie THEN and I've loved remembering it through the years!! It was a joy to revisit such a poignant illustration of one woman's faith in God. I'd like to "wax eloquent" about passionate love for God but too few people want to hear (or read) such words.

While I am in my apartment, I usually listen to the CD player with songs and music by an old acquaintance (from thirty-plus years ago): Marty Goetz. He plays the piano and sings scripture. It is such a comfort!! ~~ At work, I have Family Radio quietly playing from the computer. Very conservative Christian music and rock-solid Biblical teaching!! (I can't listen [at home] on my laptop computer because the speakers ceased to function, and extension speakers don't work either.)

My Tribute: To God Be The Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!