Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meet the Winkler's

Yesterday, we (volunteers, and others) enjoyed a challenging hour at the daily group devotions. We were introduced to a missionary couple on furlough from Nigeria, Africa. They answered our many questions. In addition to their vast number of responsibilities, they have documented some of their unique experiences. Perhaps you would like to see them on two short videos. Meet the Winkler's, part one. Meet the Winkler's, part two.

There are so many new and interesting things for me to learn!! Every day, without fail, I'm blessed with new information.

Recently I was advanced on the same job but with more responsibilities. Yesterday, I finished the documentation for a couple and "approved" their volunteer application. (My first "approval.") They will arrive at Wycliffe Associates later this month and I'm eager to meet them personally.

~~~~~~~~~~
Consider this (and grin): Lorraine in a major panic (at 5:35 AM) when she couldn't locate the key to the bathroom!! I attempt to have "a place for everything and everything in its place." The key chain is supposed to be on a hook (by the door) with the KIA key and T@B key. Fortunately (for me) I know where the RV Park hides a key to the restrooms and laundry room!! ~~ The lost was found!! Apparently (twenty-three hours earlier, walking back to the trailer) the key chain slipped off my finger and dropped into the plastic tote with shampoo, soap, etc. ~~ A third of the Nation is concerned about the severe weather conditions; Lorraine fretting about a key.
~~~~~~~~~~
En route to today's devotions followed by a day of work.
~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!