Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mileage arithmetic (and other information)

(Earlier photos.) Thanks to my host and hostess, I slept warm and comfortable in my TaB last night. More rain... and extremely cold temperatures. The little weather station said a low of 23 degrees!!

I'm writing this blog (and checking e-mail messages) from my hostess' computer.

I was curious about mileage and checked the calendar where I document each day's mileage (and starting location). In the previous seven months, I've driven 8,003 miles from the apartment in Shelby, North Carolina. I've driven 7,508 miles "Marion, North Carolina to Marion, North Carolina."

The weekend of April 30th to May 2nd, 2010, we enjoyed a TaB Rally at
Mountain Stream RV Park (here) in Marion, North Carolina. ~~ Sunday, May 2nd, six adorable little TaBs began a caravan along the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Skyline Drive, to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

Shame, shame on Lorraine!! When I go back to copy the "link" to the earlier messages, I see that (even then, way back when) I didn't have sufficient time with WiFi to document all my activities. I see that I've made promises that I did not keep. Please forgive me.
Sharon faithfully documented that trip. Visit her blog and check the archives.

1 comment:

  1. We are just a few miles down in the road in Casar. Come visit.

    Wayne and Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!