Friday, May 7, 2010

Gettysburg, PA

Too bad I didn't have my pedometer to record the distance we walked today. We visited the Gettysburg Battlefield, Eisenhower home, Visitor's Center, and downtown. It was very interesting but I'm too tired to "blog" and upload pictures. I'll save that for another day. I promise that I will bring everyone up-to-date on the places I've seen. Now I'm going to relax in front of the campfire with my fellow travelers.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript 9:20 PM, 5/08/10: One picture added to above message. More to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading with interest everyday...thanks for taking your time to blog about your adventures.

    We were to take our TAB out this weekend but the weather turned nasty in Indiana. Wasn't meant to be.

    Happy Trails to YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!