Saturday, October 2, 2010

A trip down Memory Lane

The recent comment by a reader prompted me to check my earliest T@B blog. It was a year ago today that I experienced my first day traveling with "Mercedes." Read the trip details by clicking Love At First Sight. Then, at the bottom of each blog is another link that will take you--in chronological order--to the next installment. ~~ What a grand year this has been!! We have traveled to so many places and seen such beautiful sights. ~~ Along the route, I've visited with so many people and received so many compliments. Mark Twain said, “I can live for two months on a good compliment.” Personally, I have been sustained (for a year) by the encouragement (compliments) of people I met briefly!! Some have followed my blog and I send "sincere thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!