Saturday, August 28, 2010

Head Harbor and East Quoddy Lighthouse

At Head Harbor and East Quoddy Lighthouse, I met a delightful couple and we had an engaging conversation. Spontaneously, the wife (Debbie) invited me to visit them at Waterside, New Brunswick. I didn't have the least idea what they were referring to when they said "near Fundy National Park." They are born-again Christians and (in my spirit) I felt I should accept their offer. Much more about that later.

Here are pictures of my morning visit. Note that the tide is "in" at the foot of the stairs. You'll see those stairs again in later pictures.

I returned to my T@B, at
Herring Cove Provincial Park campground, to fix lunch. Then returned to the lighthouse--when the tide was out--so I could visit the tiny island with East Quoddy Lighthouse.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!