Monday, August 2, 2010

Life is VERY good !!

Life is very good -- but my blog needs a lot more "fine tuning." I went back through my blog--on Debbie's MAC computer--and was horrified by the "jumble" of pictures!!! I can only surmise that the width of the screen (and other anomalies) are a factor in the appearance on another computer. It may not seem significant to you but I spend hours trying to make my blog a "masterpiece." I want the reader to find the pictures arranged... and the text where I put it!! ~~ I first discovered the disparity when I used Steve & Janna's computer in Asheville, NC (in April). Since then, I "thought" I had a remedy to jumbled pictures. Mistaken!! Any suggestions, anyone???? (I wanted to buy the Life Is Good T-shirt [with that design] but settled for a picture instead.)

FYI: I'm working on details of yesterday's activities. Check back!

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!