Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday outing in New Hampshire & Maine

Rarely will you see a picture of me on my blog. I don't like my image!! However, my new friend, Debbie, insists on grabbing my camera. We have visited so many locations (few were photographed). This is Kittery Trading Post, "outfitters with style since 1938." I could have spent an entire day there!! I was so tempted by the variety of Life is Good T-shirts. Had to leave; they close at 6 on Sunday. (On the nightshirt: "I don't do mornings." Do you see a resemblance between Maxine and the moose?? Lorraine and the moose? Maxine and Lorraine??)

Debbie missed the turn and we were stuck in weekend traveler traffic. So we went to the "Nubble" Lighthouse. We're told that Fox's food is "too die for." (We returned to Exeter and had pizza at New England Pizza Restaurant.)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!