Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lawrence Welk salutes California, on PBS

The Lawrence Welk program was a delight tonight!! It was titled A Trip Through California (my home state). Here are a few of the celebrated locations: California Redwoods, Capistrano, Catalina, Cucamonga, Disneyland, Griffith Park Observatory, Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood Palladium, Long Beach, Marineland, San Francisco, San Jose, and Tarzana. Several other locations that I failed to write down before inspired to write this blog. Been there, done that!! (Honestly, I don't know a teaspoon-full of information about Florida. I frequently say "what?" and "where?". Mention a location in California and I know where it is!! Confession: At this moment, I am "homesick.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!