Sunday, May 29, 2011

"Whatcha gonna do next?"

A request: Please keep me in your prayers. I don't know what I'm going to do next!! ~~ I've spent hours doing Google searches for information about apartment rentals, etc., etc. So far, all apartment listings are for the Charlotte area--and much too expensive for my budget.

I could never, never, never afford to rent an apartment in the Orlando area!! Even if the rent were reasonable..., I believe it would cost a fortune to have the PODS storage transported from Charlotte to Orlando. ~~ I really **MUST** get my things out of the PODS unit (and stop paying $200. per month). If nothing else, get the things out and donate to a charitable organization.

Now I'm in the neighborhood where the PODS is stored (although I haven't been there yet). I'm researching my options: A self-storage unit? A two-bedroom apartment so I can get my things under one roof? I'm ready to return the T@B to a camping status (not full-time residence). Yesterday, I searched Craigslist for a larger trailer (with an air-conditioner, ha!) but won't make a commitment right away. A larger trailer to live in--because I don't want to buy a larger tow vehicle. The drawback is: We can only stay in the JAARS RV Park for three months and then have to move off-site (if only for one day). How would I move the trailer??

How much simpler life would be if the Rapture had been May 21st so I wouldn't have to consider all the alternatives!! ~~ I'd appreciate your prayers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a lighter note: The JAARS RV Park only has twenty sites (seventy at W.A. Orlando). The Activity Center is quite small--but very nice. I'm very comfortable here!! I'm sure there will be a volunteer position for me (and I could walk to work as I did in Orlando). JAARS has a beautiful campus--and is "out in the country." The small town of Waxhaw is probably eight miles away. Monroe is (perhaps) thirty miles; Charlotte is (perhaps) forty miles.

On the map (above): Waxhaw has the red push-pin for identification. All that white... is South Carolina sticking up into North Carolina. Charlotte would be at the top left of the map. ~~ FYI: I prepared this blog on Sunday afternoon but preferred it follow "A
picture is worth a thousand words?!." (Ignore the time stamp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!