Friday, May 20, 2011

May 21st in New Zealand

I visited my good friend, Google, and checked the time zones. It is already May 21st in New Zealand. Three in the afternoon (May 20th) here in Orlando, Florida; seven in the morning in New Zealand. If I remember correctly, it is winter "down under." I checked... and 13.3 Celsius in Auckland (55.94 Fahrenheit) with clouds, rain and wind. It is blazing hot, and humid, here in Orlando!! Ninety-nine degrees inside the T@B as I type this. Ninety-three degrees for the projected high temperature today and may be that temp right now?! ~~ Today I've "cleaned house," dumped the porta-potty, interacted with a few skeptics. Yesterday I did laundry. ~~ Now I wait, watch and pray!!

2 comments:

  1. You're a nice person, Lorraine, and I liked reading about your T@B travels. I'm sorry how taken you've been with this nonsense that the end of the world and the rapture is approaching. Tomorrow will come, and you'll see clearly how misguided and silly this business is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! 99 degrees?!? Do you have air conditioning?!? I didn't think T@B's had air conditioning? We live in Texas and 87 is as hot as I can stand it indoors, after that we kick on the air or go for a drive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!