Friday, May 6, 2011

Surprise, surprise !!

If my memory serves me correctly, it was Gomer Pyle that used to drawl
"S-u-r-p-r-i-s-e, -s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e-!!" ~~ Surprise: Look at my classy "wheels." ~~ It's a long story and I won't bore you with the details. I drove from the Tallahassee airport to the Orlando airport in this beautiful Cadillac!! I'll be honest: I was a nervous wreck because I was driving a rental car. Not just "a rental car" but a luxury car!!


I'm home again and it will be nice to sleep in my own bed. The banquet tour was interesting (and I was valuable for "set up," "break down" and greeting the guests). I'm sure that there are banquet speakers, and area coordinators, all across this wide nation, eager to get home to their own beds!! (Furthermore, let's face it: Chicken breast, rice pilaf, and a vegetable can loose its appeal after a few days!!) ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!