Thursday, June 3, 2010

Greetings from Ithaca, New York

Recapping (on Thursday) what I wrote (and published at 7:10) last night. "So much to write about since I logged off at Panera, in Rochester, NY, on Saturday morning. This Wednesday evening, I was en route to Wal-Mart--here in Ithaca--and saw Barnes & Noble Booksellers. A little bell started ringing in my brain saying 'They have free WiFi.' (Someone told me that very recently.) I'll be back tomorrow morning to upload pictures because many taken and lots of details to tell regarding my Memorial Day Weekend."

~~~~~~~~~
I was up at 6:05 this morning; 74 degrees inside the T@B. I was in a Wal-Mart parking lot about half a mile from Barnes & Noble. When I left B & N last night (en route to Wal-Mart) I spotted a Panera Bread. It was not listed when I checked the GPS several times yesterday. I was back at 6:30 this morning--only to learn they are so new they aren't even open yet!! I think it's amusing that I'm such a fan of Panera I find them before they've opened for business.

It rained last night. It was dark and cloudy (8:20 AM) and 74 degrees inside the T@B; 70 degrees outside. I'm wearing a sweater. Yesterday morning was absolutely gorgeous as I did last-minute preparations to depart.

I've been in Barnes & Noble since they opened at 9:00 AM. I'm diligently working on the blogs, and pictures. Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~
2:15 PM and I'm still glued to the chair, and table, in B & N. I should go to my trailer and fix some lunch. It isn't raining but still overcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!