Friday, September 10, 2010

Fresh water, water tank problems !!

Off and on, for two days, I've tried to resolve the problem of no running water from my faucet. I'll eventually have the solution--and I suspect it will be very simple!! I've checked the fuses, and replaced a blown 20 amp fuse. I've checked the plugs. The water tank is half-full, the cap is screwed on tight; everything is as it should be. However, no running water!!

To check... I pulled everything out of the closet and cupboards. (The converter is in the closet; the plug for the water tank is at the back of the cupboard with canned goods, under the sink.) As I put things away, I "rearranged" and pulled a lot of things to donate to a Thrift Shop or worthy organization. I've just been hauling too much stuff!!

Sunday afternoon I'll drive to Goshen for the opening day of the Escapee's Escapade. Stay tuned; I'll tell you later about the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!