Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bank Snafu

Bank of America is an institutional giant. I am an insignificant small customer. The only reason I'm "with them" is because they bought out a chain of hometown banks. Moving as I have the last several years (from state to state), I chose to stay with the nationwide bank. Bank of America complicated the transfer of funds for the purchase of T@B but (after several long phone calls) the money was available.

While waiting for money to transfer, while waiting for Little Guy repair, I visited many tourist attractions in the Elkhart area. If you travel to Northern Indiana, be sure to visit the RV/MH Hall of Fame. A "must" for every RVer!! I spent hours browsing American Countryside Farmer's Market. Charming!! Doris and I had dinner at Amish Acres. Delicious!! Dale, Doris and I spent an evening at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds for an annual Mennonite Relief fund-raising event. (Read the details on In My Humble Opinion blog with dates from September 23rd to October 2nd, 2009.)

The repair on Little Guy took longer than planned but was returned to me looking brand new. I took it to Sullivan RV in Decatur, Indiana, September 30th, where it awaits a new owner.

















~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically click Mercedes.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!