Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creation Museum

While enjoying a special dinner party (in my honor), with genealogy "cousins," I learned of the Creation Museum near Cincinnati, Ohio. They were amazed that I was unaware because I've traveled Interstate 75 several times the last several years. So I did my homework (via the Internet) and found the museum is open Sunday, 12 noon until 6 PM. I wrote down the driving directions.

I spent three hours in the Dayton, Ohio, Panera working on my blogs, receiving and sending e-mail messages. Shortly after 10 AM I was en route--and at my destination at 11:30 (76 miles). It was a beautiful sunny day, and smooth driving. Nothing spectacular about the picture to the right, but beyond that wall are beautiful gardens.

Words like "spectacular" and "amazing" are not an exaggeration when it comes to describing the
Creation Museum. Every display is so lifelike!! The pictures below show, and tell, the visitor about Adam, Adam and Eve, Noah, and Martin Luther. Only four of hundreds of scenes. There are movies, lectures, and a theater where we learned about the solar system. ~~ Seated on the patio overlooking the beautiful gardens, I had a sandwich from the restaurant. ~~ Regretfully, I didn't linger until 6; I continued south in Kentucky.
















~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically click
Contrast.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!