Thursday, October 8, 2009

Renfro Valley & Corbin, Kentucky

Renfro Valley was my next stop. Exactly three years ago, I spent the weekend enjoying their Harvest Festival with Gospel Music. That Sunday morning I attended the Renfro Valley Gatherin'. They advertise the Gatherin' as: Live version of the 2nd oldest, continuously broadcast radio program in the U.S. Followed by Nondenominational Church... April thru November. ~~~~ I was going to take "Mercedes" to the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame but not open on Monday and Tuesday. :-(

I'm always eager to take a picture of my Tear-drop Trailer with a tourist attraction. (My other blog is full of pictures of my travels with the Little Guy.) Three years ago I was traveling in a mini-motorhome and stopped for pictures at the Colonel Sander's Cafe where he created his famous Kentucky Fried Chicken. It was exactly 10 o'clock when I stopped in Corbin, Kentucky, for this picture. It didn't look like they were open; I didn't need to see it again.



~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically click Tennessee.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!