Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy First Anniversary !!

It is such a joy to advertise that this is the first anniversary of my diagnoses of the source of my major health problem!! A year ago I was at death's door and could not seem to recover. On February 9th, 2009, I resolved to sit at the computer and search the Internet until I found an answer. I wrote all the details in a lengthy document that you can read by clicking here.

Today I am in remarkably good health. I am in the process of "downsizing" my possessions, giving up my apartment, with plans to travel extensively. Oh happy day!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't read all your documentation of your ordeal w/ozone poisoning but was amazed that you are here to tell us about it. The real estate office I work in has this exact machine...it is in our conference room NOT where I spend the majority of my day...so thankful no one here has had the health problems related to this machine as you described...but I'll be wary if anyone gets sick in the future. Good luck purging your apartment!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!