Sunday, October 30, 2011

Get smart !!

Get smart!! No, not the TV show of decades past!! This old lady went to Napa Auto Supply for tongs to lift the battery from the box on the tongue of the T@B. From another T@B owner, I was encouraged to remove the battery for the winter. It goes without saying, too heavy for me to struggle with without a "helper." ~~~~ When I went to the trailer, and took off the plastic covers, I discovered the battery had a handle (something I had never noticed!!). I also removed the tiny battery that came with the T@B (unused since August 6, 2010, but still inside the orange storage). I took pictures before loading the batteries into the KIA. ~~~~ Well... I'm not so smart because I chipped some paint off the tongs (in the process of picture taking) so can't return them. ~~~~ I didn't have my Wheaties this morning so it was an effort to carry the heavy battery (LOL!!). ~~~~ I wish I could share this beautiful afternoon with my family and friends in the Northeast!! (Fifty-nine degrees at 4 o'clock.)










2 comments:

  1. The plastic cover on the propane tank looks fitted; it came with the trailer? D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had help removing the battery. If not, I don't want to read that you are a OLD LADY any more. Rhode Island lucked out with the snow. Just a little on the grass; roads clear. Other locatings got dumped on. As of this morning more than 2000 homes are still without power in Ma.
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. The Fall colors are much brighter than here.

    Burt

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!