Sunday, October 30, 2011

Profusely counting my blessings !!

Profusely counting my blessings!! Moments ago, I watched the weather segments (on TV) regarding the epic early winter snow in the northeast. Two-point-nine (2.9) inches of snow in Central Park, New York, and more snow depth further North. Sixty million people affected by power outages. How miserable for thousands (millions) of people!! ~~ Our weather is cooler than normal; we had freezing temperatures overnight. I still have frost glistening on the grass in the yard (beyond my bird & squirrel feeders). Honestly, this morning (after I got up) I turned the heater on for the very first time!! The local TV weather-woman just announced it is currently 32 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!