Saturday, May 8, 2010

Campfire

The picture (right) was taken moments ago. We were all bundled up in jackets and blankets, around the campfire. The wind is blowing at near gale-force (or maybe just feels like gale-force?). I had to retreat to the T@B and turn on the little electric heater. If the stabilizers weren't down I think the trailer would be shaking (no exaggeration)!! I hated to be a "party pooper" (especially on the last night of our travels as a group) but I don't "do" air conditioning. Just too much "air" (and cold) for this old lady!! ~~ I'm not complaining: We have had lovely weather!! And we have had so much fun: Sharon has written on her blog that if we were having any more fun it would be illegal. Read Sharon's very descriptive blog of the days activities. The picture (left) from Sharon's... and that's me with the orange hat (with camera in my hands).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!