Saturday, May 22, 2010

A God-given gift

Mercedes (my T@B) is a God-given gift!! I never want to take it for granted. Just like I was "in the right place at the right time"--to buy her--I'm "in the right place at the right time" to show her. Last night two young women circled the T@B (parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot). I waved, and motioned for them to stop and look. They were thrilled to talk to someone who owns a T@B. "I've been wanting one; I've been looking at them." She was full of questions. I encouraged her to follow her dream. Then with tears in my eyes I told her how much I appreciated watching the sunset on Lake Erie (two nights earlier). I gave her one of my cards with blog address and the saying "Taking time to smell the flowers."

Last evening, I was taking a walk (after hours sitting in Panera!!). I found a greeting card shop and was browsing. A man came in with an umbrella and I questioned him about the weather. He said it had just begun to sprinkle rain. I quickly paid for my cards and walked fast to the T@B. (This old lady doesn't run.) I barely missed getting a shower--with my clothes on (ha). We had a downpour!! ~~ No rain during the night but looks like we might have rain today. It is dark and gloomy.

Frankly, I don't know what I'm going to do next. If it were closer, I would visit the
I Love Lucy museum in Jamestown, NY. Had I known about it, I would have stopped when I went through several days ago. But I only saw the brochure while at Niagara Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!