Friday, May 28, 2010

Niagara-on-the-Lake; Fort George

I was not diligent about writing down all the details of my visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. I took a lot of pictures so, hopefully (as the old saying goes), "a picture is worth a thousand words." ~~ The following are pictures of my short trip to the adorable little town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. I had to park precariously in a $6. parking lot (no pull-through spaces, and no RV parking anywhere in sight). Then I walked to town, and (later) walked around Fort George. I was having a problem with too-quickly-dead camera batteries so did not get many pictures. This quaint town has the reputation of being Ontario's prettiest community. Lilacs are in bloom and I have the motto: "Taking time to smell the flowers." ~~ Finally, re-entry into the United States.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!