Monday, May 10, 2010

Patting myself on the back !!

I got a lot accomplished today. I'm most pleased to have one package ready to mail, four first class letters, and five postcards. I plan to search for a Post Office tomorrow. Beyond finding a Post Office, and getting gasoline, I have no immediate plans. The weather forecasters are saying rain starting tomorrow and continuing until the weekend. Furthermore they talk about the unseasonably low nighttime temperatures. Before 2:00 PM tomorrow I need to decide whether to leave this campground or sit here and enjoy WiFi for my computer, and electricity for my little heater. As I told you in an earlier blog "I don't 'do' cold." I'd prefer NOT to be in a cold trailer, and I don't want to drive for several days on rain-wet highways.

Before it rains... I took care of the unpleasant process of dumping the porta-potty. (Hey, it's part of the RV lifestyle!!) I swept... and cleaned. Those decisions were easy!! I wish plans for the next few days were as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!