Monday, May 10, 2010

Reorganization

Most of the morning was spent pulling things out of the KIA so I could repack and consolidate. There was a slight breeze which was a relief after the strong wind that buffeted the T@B for one-and-one-half days. It was 64 degrees at 11:30; it was 73 at 12:30 (but thermometer was in full sunshine). Sixty-seven degrees at 1:00 (in the shade). The weather report says this is the lull before the storm; tomorrow we'll have rain.

Frankly, I didn't crawl out of the sleeping bag until 9 o'clock. For ten days (more or less) I've been up early to shower and/or prepare for an early departure. Today, no place to go, nothing special to do.

This afternoon I'll work on the blogs, and continue with correspondence.

Saturday morning (just two days ago) the
Gettysburg Campground was full of RVs and a multitude of people. Today, I believe there are only two other RVers. Employees are meticulously checking each site for maintenance. This is an excellent campground and I suggest you put it in your camping address book and stop here if you are in the area.

Nearby is Boyds Bear Country. I plan to visit in the next couple of days (maybe when I depart the campgrounds). To the right is the image of Boyds Mother's Day Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!