Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lockport, New York

Lockport, New York, was not a destination that I planned for. I was searching for a Wal-Mart--and a Panera--and my new best friend, "Carmen" (Garmin) brought me here. I've spent two nights in the Wal-Mart parking lot and countless hours in Panera. I decided to search the Internet for information about Lockport. Wow, what a gold mine of information. This is a historic old town!! I now have "plans" to take a scenic trip on the Erie Canal and visit other interesting sites. Furthermore, I still want to visit Niagara Falls, Canada.

~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 2:30 PM: It has rained almost all day. Although not raining at the present time, it's very dark and gloomy. I left Panera for several hours because almost every table was occupied (and this is a very large facility). It was the courteous thing to do!! Back... and I'll work on my blogs. I eventually hope to learn the secret for better presentation of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!