Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rain, rain, go away!! Come again another day!!

I'm so tired, I'm numb!! I've been moving boxes to the POD since early morning. My big strong helper did not arrive until 11:15 and left at 12:45. I can't be upset with him because he promised to drive his mother to a doctor appointment. I'm envious of his care and concern for a parent!!

I moved smaller light weight boxes with my small hand-truck. Ed moved the larger, heavier boxes with a man-size hand-truck. He stacked boxes to the roof--an impossible task for me.

So much more to do but it started to rain. Yesterday was so beautiful; I anticipated another nice day. The weatherman said we'll have "yucky" weather through the weekend but I hoped he erred.











Last night I took a long, hot, soaking bath and went to bed at 8 o'clock. I may do likewise this evening to relax tired aching muscles. Last week I took a very bad fall and I'm still recovering from that incident. I was at a Christian health conference in Thomaston, Georgia, and immediately had four people taking care of me (including a paramedic and a nurse). "Don't move" they cautioned me. Slowly they checked me out and helped me to my feet a few minutes later. Later they confessed they were sure I broke my hip, or leg. No broken bones, praise the Lord!! A hole in my slacks and two nasty abrasions. I'm having a lot of pain in my left rib cage so suspect I may have a cracked rib. Can't do anything about it; it will eventually heal!! ~~ I'm not complaining!! I think this is a testimony to my healthy diet and positive attitude. This 75 year old lady must be doing something right!!

I was carrying my laptop computer while walking the rocky, dirt road in the campground (headed for a WiFi site). The computer flew into the air and landed with a thud nearby. I was amazed that it booted-up and (as you can see) is working just fine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!