Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Countdown....

2:22 PM and my helper has not arrived. I've been working solo since 7:30 AM. Ed called about 9 o'clock to say he needed to take him mother to a doctor's appointment. He said he'd be here "after lunch." I don't want to sound like I'm complaining: It's difficult for me to understand why an unemployed, big, strong, young man has trouble showing up for a paying job.

I've moved boxes to the front door; I've packed more containers. I carried things out and placed them next to the POD. I did two loads of laundry so sheets, mattress pad, towels, curtains, etc., are clean as I pack them away.

I'm exhausted!! 2:35 PM and Ed just arrived.

4:30 PM and we haven't accomplished much; we spend too much time talking!! When I took pictures at 7:30 this morning, I anticipated that everything would be in the POD by this hour. I guess a lot of items will wait for Thursday?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!