Saturday, December 17, 2011

In the fullness of time....






No, I didn't sit by the window all day!! But I was working on "downsizing" projects in the living room and watched the squirrels come and go. Finally, at 3:35, a squirrel stretched full length to examine the contents of that new feeder. Minutes earlier he had enjoyed a drink of water--and I thought he would surely find the peanuts. Over the next half-hour he made numerous trips... and invited his siblings and cousins. There was a parade of my furry friends grabbing a peanut and then running for the trees. 







Comment: It required more patience to create this message than waiting on the squirrels!! While working on this... the format changed unexpectedly (not my action). Suddenly there were fewer "tools" available. The worse problem: I lost control of arrangement of the pictures. I wanted these side-by-side. 








Ignore the time stamp. I wanted this message to follow "... The Three Tenors."















Left click on a picture to enlarge it for better viewing. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!