Saturday, December 17, 2011

Moving to a new location !!

For over three years I've used Google's Blogspot. They have made several changes this past year and it has become extremely difficult to create an individual blog. Today, without any warning, while working on a message, things changed radically!! I attempted to regain the former format--to no avail. I went to the "help" menu and read everything I could find that applied to my dilemma. There seems to be no immediate resolve so I searched for another place to publish my blog messages. ~~ At first, I'll be experimenting with appearance, etc., (at the new location), and exploring my options. ~~ Bear with me; allow this old lady some latitude. After all, I'm "three quarters and counting." ~~ My new blog address: ThreeQuartersAndCounting.wordpress.com 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Postscript, Jan. 1, 2012, 12:20 PM: I have not experienced a single problem with my blog on the new location. I'm amazed at how effortless to import pictures!! It was a continuous struggle here at Google's Blogspot. ~~ Come visit me in 2012. Visit my blog but also visit me if you are in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!