Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shopping spree !!

Yes, I went shopping yesterday. The squirrels needed another seed block in one feeder. Several months ago I found a wonderful place called "Wild Bird Center." At that time, I bought the baffles that stop the squirrel from climbing the Shepherd's hooks (and other purchases). I love to browse their store!! Yesterday, I saw, and purchased, a red dome to shelter a Hummingbird feeder. No Hummingbirds at this time of year but a red dome will help attract them next year. Another red feeder for sunflower seeds but I'll wait... because I already have three feeders (with sunflower seeds) that the birds are already familiar with. I won't open the flat feeder (front & center) until a later date. I may use it for the deer food feeder. Yes, I launched into feeding the deer!! Temporarily, deer food is in a brand-new red "kitty litter" box, with a salt lick, at the edge of lawn/woods. I'm realistic: Raccoons may get to the food before the deer. ~~~~ Comment, 1:30 PM: A squirrel is feasting on goodies in the familiar place. I'm anxious for it to find the whole peanut feeder. (Left click on a picture to enlarge.)




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!