Saturday, July 31, 2010

Greetings from Exeter, New Hampshire

I arrived in Exeter, New Hampshire, shortly after noon yesterday. I had a great afternoon, and evening, with a new friend. ~~ More details to follow.

Pictures: Wal-Mart in Salem, MA; Panera in Danvers, MA; Gale Park War Memorial in Exeter, NH, by Daniel Chester French, sculptor of the Lincoln statue in Wash. D.C.; Smart Car with "bunny ears" at Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet; looking at Portsmouth, NH, from Maine (beautiful yacht); Gilley's (famous burgers & dogs since 1912).




















1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you were able to hook up with someone to show you around. My wife is from Rye NH just up the coast from Hampton Beach. I was stationed at Pease Air Force Base in Portsmouth in the 60's

    Burt Vanasse
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    Burtret1002@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!