Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lazy weekend !!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, July 17, 2010 & Sunday, July 18, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I wrote in my notes: "7:15, 77 degrees. I just got up. I've been awake for over an hour but stayed in bed. Because I have the campsite for several days, I didn't have to get up early so I could be at the Ranger Station before 8."

I was really lazy on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't leave the campsite--except to take a shower. I cleaned; I read; I sat quietly watching the wildlife; I listened to the wind in the trees.

Too bad our lobster dinner and potluck (at the Rally) was spoiled by rain one week earlier. This Saturday: An absolutely beautiful afternoon and evening!! Eighty-seven degrees outside, in the shade, at 6:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!