Friday, July 2, 2010

Greetings from Hingham, Massachusetts

I've had visitors... and I learned from one that I am in Hingham. I'm parked in a far corner parking lot. Imagine how much attention I would attract if I were parked in the center of the Mall?!

This is a very nice Mall--and lots of shoppers. There are flowers everywhere; classical music is heard as we walk the sidewalks. I only saw one vacant store--and it wasn't obvious that it was vacant. In my travels, I have seen so many shopping areas with vacant and neglected stores. Perhaps this is an affluent area--with little unemployment. The stores here seem to cater to a clientele with more spending money than I have. Whole Foods Markets tend to be in wealthy communities. I walked--and browsed--for two hours forty minutes. I sat in the shade and watched the cars--and customers--come and go.

I'm still depressed. Read my earlier blog.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!