Sunday, July 25, 2010

Greetings from Raynham, Massachusetts

I'm back in Panera Bread--a short twelve hours later. This is Raynham (according to the receipt) but I would never have found it if relying on the GPS. This Panera is not listed on the satellite. I mentioned "the receipt": I always spend money. Therefore, it isn't "free WiFi" is it??

It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with blogging my activities on a daily basis. But buying into a "wireless" gizmo that works off a satellite won't work. I need electricity; my laptop battery only lasts for about an hour. (It takes hours to accomplish what I want with my blogs!!)

A "human interest" story: The first human voice of the day, "What an awesome little trailer." It was (perhaps) 6:45 and I had the door ajar for more ventilation while I organized "stuff" for the day. First the husband with a baby daughter came to peek in. Then the wife and finally the mother. We had a pleasant twenty minute conversation and I felt uplifted on this Sunday morning.

Arrived at Panera at 7:45. I'll check my e-mail, and transfer pictures from the camera to the computer. I'll upload yesterday's pictures....

~~~~~~~~
I did check..., I did upload..., and I'm still sitting in Panera at 12:15 PM. People are curious about what I'm doing. I explain that I write a blog about my travels. Even when they haven't seen the T@B, they ask for my blog address. Before they [Panera] "boot me off their free WiFi" I'll save and exit.
~~~~~~~~
Postscript added 7/26/2010: Before I fell asleep last night, in the Wal-Mart parking lot, a woman's voice: "That is so-o-o cute!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!