Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A mother's heartache !!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, July 17, 2010 & Sunday, July 18, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed on the campsite because I kept hoping David & Barbara would show up and surprise me. Foolish old woman!!!!!! Just before 2 PM on Friday, July 16th, I called my son David. It was one of those "Holy Spirit" moments when I heard a little voice say "call David."

I wrote in my notes: "I impulsively called David and left a message that I have a big campsite and they are welcome to share it this weekend." I had checked the Atlas and only 200 miles from New York City to Cape Cod. I believe there is Interstate all the way so would take less than four hours.

I carried my cell phone in my pocket so I wouldn't miss a call. I even took the phone to the shower!! But I never received a call from my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!