Thursday, April 1, 2010

No April Fool's Joke

No April Fool's Joke: The POD is loaded; the apartment is vacated!! One bedroom is vacuumed but lots more rooms to vacuum.

Before packing my electric drill into the POD, I used it for several small projects in the T@B. It was 109 degrees inside the trailer!! With the windows open it quickly cooled to 97 degrees (smile). Actually today was the warmest day of the year; it was unseasonably warm with a high of 84 degrees.

Today was grueling!! I'm so tired!! Gratefully, the packing is over (after three intensive months) and I'll get some relaxation in the days and weeks to follow.

Postscript, 4/02/2010: At 10 PM, last night, I hobbled to my little T@B (after watching The Mentalist on my tiny portable TV). I say "hobbled" because I'm still limping from the fall two weeks ago. Then the last minute lifting and packing affected the other leg!! My body ached all over!! ~~ It was 54 degrees inside the trailer when I awakened at 5:45. We may experience 86 degrees today. ~~ I'm busy vacuuming (10:30 AM) after hauling a load of cardboard and plastic to the Recycling Center and bookcases, etc., etc., to a local Thrift Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!