Friday, November 20, 2009

T@B Tent

This T@B tent was advertised on e-Bay. I "appropriated" these pictures for my blog. This gives me (and you) an idea of what I'll experience when I eventually attach my tent--in the Spring and Summer of 2010.

Those of us reading the messages regarding this item were advised:
"Just a note kids. This TENT is the old STYLE. The one you have to feed the sleeve all the way through. NOT BAD but just so the newbee's know the difference. We have the new style and I am soooo glad as the at older model is harder to put up. We learned this at the Rally.
~ken
T@BShack
Nashville"


In a subsequent message:
"Both of these look to be the same model tent (OLDER STYLE). Please don't anyone take me wrong, I'm not saying they are bad, just a little more difficult to put up than the new style. So go for it if you want one. Bonnie and I would not be without ours.
Happy Camping
~ken"























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 11/23/09: On the Yahoo TAB forum today, Deb (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) posted a picture of their
Thermarest Add-a-Room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. you are so lucky to own a tab trailer im saving every penny i have so i can own one someday.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!