Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday greetings !!

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
MAY YOU FEEL JESUS NEAR
EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
AND THE BEST ONE YOU EVER HAD.
Thinking of you on your special day. Did they let you have your birthday off to go to Disney?
love
Linda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No trip to Disney!! I worked all day!! But "work" isn't "work" (know what I mean??). I love the computer and the challenges with each candidate record I am "working" with. Plus the intricacies of a sophistical software program!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norma wrote:
"BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS LORRRAINE!!!
♥╔╗──♥╔══╗♥╔══╗╔══╗♥╔══╗❤♥•• Is lifting you up*•♫*•.¸.
♥║║──♥║╔╗║♥╚╗─╚╝─╔╝♥║═╦╝❤♥• Is forgiving¨*•♫*•.¸.
♥║╚═╗♥║╚╝║♥─╚╗──╔╝─♥║═╩╗❤♥• Is never ending •♫*•.¸.
♥╚══╝♥╚══╝♥──╚══╝──♥╚══╝❤♥••Is unconditional•*¨*•♫*•.
GOD LOVES U SOOO MUCH and SO DO I ...
Have a Lovely Blessed Week and many more Happy Birthdays!~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonya writes: "THIS IS NEAT... I haven't seen this before. Did you know that the Bible has a special verse for everyone's birthday? Look up your verse now!"

Your Birthday in the Bible.
Look up your birth date and see what Bible verse corresponds to it.

http://WWW.birthverse.Com/mybirthverse.cfm

King James, Psalm 3:3:
"But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!