Friday, March 4, 2011

Sacred Heart

My birthday blog(s) obviously touched a nerve with my many readers. This was received as an e-mail----an e-mail intended to comfort a broken-hearted mother. (The words [the captions] arrived with the e-mail. Not Lorraine's words.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following comment from my friend: I got this a few minutes apart from the email you sent, from a friend in NH who has a family member with Parkinson's, who sent it to her. Anyway, seems quite a coincidence I get an email with a prayer to "heal my family" right about now, doesn't it? :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is such a beautiful picture of Jesus.
Something good will happen to you today, something that you have been waiting to hear.

God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses
and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen.
This prayer is so powerful. A blessing will come to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!