Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrating Mother's Day

Thinking of my family on this Mother's Day. FYI: It took over four hours [on Saturday 3/26/11] to create this blog. First: Search Google for a crossword puzzle creator; second: words to identify the family names in the puzzle; last: a clip art image. Apology: With more time and thought, I could have created more unique identification for the individual names. Developed on an impulse. As always, an interesting new experience on the Internet. Created on 3/26 and it is only available on the web for 60 days. I tried to copy these files and create a document that would last indefinitely. I tried... but couldn't accomplish. If you are reading this blog after May 26th, the files may have disappeared.


Click this link (below) to access the crossword puzzle.
http://www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2011.03/2608/26083944.625.pdf

Click this link (below) to check the answers.
http://www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2011.03/2608/26083944.625.ans.pdf


Love, hugs & kisses to all!!



Postscript, 5/07/11, 10:00 AM: I just checked this message (prior to publication) and the puzzle answers do not appear. My apology!! It was a nice idea but "best laid plans of mice and men."

1 comment:

  1. Blessings Wayne and DeborahMay 8, 2011 at 6:19 PM

    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!