Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life in the slow lane

The title doesn't really mean anything.
As good as some, better than others?!

The jokes on me!! Ha, ha!!

"They" (W.A) took me seriously when I said I was leaving May 21st (the Rapture).
"They" deactivated my badge effective May 22nd.

For a few hours today, I chased the shade near my T@B. Even in the shade, it was miserably HOT!! It was an intolerable 100 degrees in the trailer!! I couldn't escape to the air-conditioned Activity Center. (I regularly traipse to the ice machine). The laundry room doesn't have A/C. ~~ FYI: Ninety-nine degrees in the shade, on the patio, outside my T@B; 100 degrees inside the T@B as I type this.

I managed; I'm here to write about it and "The jokes on me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!