Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Small blessing, big reward !?

Weeks ago I was told it would be impossible to survive in my tiny T@B when the Lovebugs start swarming. There was "no way" I could have my door open and windows open (according to longtime residents). I was assured Lovebugs are so thick that they get into our mouth when we are talking--if we are outdoors. The silver T@B would be black with the bugs!! I prayed that there would be few--to none--this Spring. I must have the door open, and windows open, to tolerate the heat. The little fan is not sufficient if the T@B is closed up!! On Sunday I was told "We've never had so few Love Bugs." An answer to my prayer?? I believe my Heavenly Father takes good care of me!! ~~ FYI: a high of 93 degrees today.

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!