Friday, April 1, 2011

Cabin Fever ??

Cabin Fever: A Man Made Disease?
From Bobbie Peachey, About.com Guide March 10, 2008

Wikipedia states that cabin fever is a condition that produces restlessness and irritability caused from being in a confined space. Although Wikipedia does not tell who made these small spaces I just assume that man made them, and the solution, as I see it, is NOT to get into that confined space, whether it be a cabin in the forest, an elevator, or one of those tiny little automobiles. Meantime, think of other small spaces that you do NOT want to be in as you browse....


© Cabin clip art created by Bobbie Peachey. All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The storms this last week, and the confinement in the T@B, has affected my mental health. For the first time, I've felt claustrophobic in the trailer!! I'm believing it is time for a change--time to stretch. Perhaps it is just "melancholy" because most of my new friends--volunteers at Wycliffe Associates--have left the RV Park and headed back to their homes. No more potluck suppers, no more activities!!

On a more positive note: Maybe I have Spring Fever?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!