Saturday, April 9, 2011

To do or not to do ?!

To do or not to do, that is the question. It is 95 degrees inside the T@B at 1:30. It is 93 degrees outside. It feels **much** cooler outside because nature's breeze is cooler than the fan spinning on high speed!! Do I join the parade of RVers departing for Northern states?? Do I stay and fill the vacancy left by the "snowbirds"?? ~~ (Since I started preparing this blog at 1 o'clock, the temperature has risen inside and outside. ~~ FYI, 4 o'clock: The fancy weather station says 90 degrees [outside] but "Feels like 101 degrees"!! Excuse the reflected light on the image. See 101 on the blue bar?? It is 96 degrees inside the T@B!! ) ~~ Hey, do you think the heat will melt my "muffin top"?? ~~ Note: Thumbs down on the extremely hot humid weather. Otherwise, everything OK.

Postscript 7:30 PM: A neighbor invited me to go to, and enjoy, the pool with her. It was delightful!!! I've been aware of the pool but haven't taken the initiative to use it--and/or the jacuzzi. I feel so refreshed!! ~~ Eighty-nine degrees outside, 86 degrees inside the T@B.







2 comments:

  1. Any spots open now that have shade? Are there any with shade, period? Would your awning help? The pool could become addictive in Florida weather. Is there a Barnes and Noble or anyplace like that nearby where you could hang on on a particularly hot day? Library? We that live here don't handle the heat any better...we just go from our air conditioned homes to air conditioned work places, or air conditioned stores and restaurants, in our air conditioned cars, lol. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the most shade of any space!! Everyone envies my large shady site!! It's cooler, too, because no large cement slab that attracts and holds heat.

    I should have said (on the blog) that I can "beat the heat" five days a week---inside the Wycliffe Associates building. I don't have to seek a Barnes & Noble, etc., because I can go into the WA Activities building. It seems to be air-conditioned although seldom used except for morning devotions and an occasional activity.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!